3 Easy Steps
- Attend free introductory talk by a certified TM teacher Find your local TM teacher for a schedule
What you’ll learn:
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves brain function and memory
- What happens during TM
- Why anyone can practice TM
- Why TM works from the start
- Meet privately with a certified TM teacherThis free personal discussion normally takes place right after the intro talk
Take the TM course 4 consecutive days plus follow-up sessions:
Day 1: Personal instruction (1–2 hours)
One-on-one instruction in the TM technique with a certified TM teacher
Note: TM course fee is required at this step .
Days 2 to 4: Small group sessions (60–90 minutes per day)
Additional guidance and instruction on the TM technique based on your personal experience.
Follow-up sessions* (1 hour)
A small group session (with Q&A), and a one-on-one “tune-up” session to ensure your Transcendental Meditation practice is easy and enjoyable, and you’re gaining maximum benefit.
* Group follow-up — about 10 days after personal instruction.
One-on-one tune-up — on or after the day of the group follow-up.
All who learn the TM technique have these available at no cost:
- Personal access to certified TM teachers to answer your questions or discuss your TM practice
- TM “tune-ups” at any TM centre in Canada — one-on-one or in a small group
- Group meditations at TM centres
- Local events providing deeper knowledge to enhance your TM experience
- Online access to special videos, articles, and more