Know someone who has or is interested in starting a meditation practice this Holiday Season? Here is a list of 5 great gift ideas that will help your loved ones on their journey to health, wellness, and peace.
All of us have books that have a significant impact on our lives. There are many great books out there on Transcendental Meditation, and some of our favourites include:
- Science of Being and Art of Living: Transcendental Meditation by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi on how TM relates to Happiness.
- Transcendence: Healing and transformation through Transcendental Meditation by Dr. Norman E. Rosenthal on how TM heals your mind.
- Symphony of Silence. An Enlightened Vision by George A. Ellis, where practitioners tell their stories.
- Maharishi’s Yoga: The Royal Path to Enlightenment by William F. Sands about the link between Transcendental Meditation and yoga.
- Strength in Stillness: The Power of Transcendental Meditation by Bob Roth, describing the remarkable transformations that have occurred in the lives of featured famous individuals as a result of the TM technique.
- One unbounded ocean of Consciousness: Simple answers to the big questions in life by Dr. Tony Nader M.A.R.R. bringing the science of consciousness to new audiences and expanding the understanding of the relationship between mind and body, consciousness, and physiology and the furthest reaches of human potential.
2. Transcendental Meditation E-Gift Cards
Why not think about giving the gift of health, happiness and peace with Transcendental Meditation. Digital Gift Certificates are available for any amount on our website.
3. A meditation shawl/blanket
A shawl or a blanket can add a sense of relaxation during your meditation since you can get cold from sitting still for an extended period. We recommend a soft but light blanket or shawl to add that sense of comfort to the practice.
4. Aromatherapy (Diffuser/Essential oils)
An essential oil diffuser with soothing scents can help create a calm environment. MAPI.com offers a variety of Aromatherapy options. You can explore some more Maharishi Ayurveda products in their Holiday gift catalogue for giving the gift of wellness to a loved one.
5. A Course/Masterclass
You may be able to find courses and retreats at your local TM centre. If you can’t (perhaps because of the pandemic restrictions in your city), MIU.edu offers online enrichment courses and has a number of online learning options available.
Currently, a special masterclass – “Consciousness: A New Paradigm” is now live with Dr. Tony Nader M.A.R.R (the head of the international Transcendental Meditation organization and the author of the bestselling e-book “One unbounded ocean of Consciousness: Simple answers to the big questions in life”). Live till Dec. 13th the course will also be available online till next year.
Why not give the gift of knowledge and enlightenment to your loved ones.
We hope you liked our holiday gift guide. We are wishing you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and peaceful Holiday Season!